* 4 large bell peppers
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 1/2 cup mushrooms (chopped)
* 1/2 cup onions (chopped)
* 1/2 cup celery (chopped)
* 1 garlic clove (chopped)
* 1 1/4 lb lean ground meat
* 1 egg
* 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
* 1 can Italian style diced
* Salt and pepper as desired
*Italian seasoning and Parmesan
* Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
* On stove top in a medium skillet or saucepan, sauté mushroom, onion,
celery and garlic in olive oil until veggies are soft; remove from heat.
* Meanwhile, in a medium mixing bowl,combine ground meat, egg, garlic
powder, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
* Add sauté veggie mixture to turkey mixture; mix well.
* Stuff peppers with meat/veggie mix and place in an ungreased shallow
* In a small bowl, combine undrained tomatoes and tomato sauce; pour
over peppers to cover.
* Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and Italian seasonings; cover with
aluminum foil and bake for 50 minutes.
* Uncover, sprinkle with mozzarella and bake until cheese is bubbly and