It’s a GOOD READ for quite a few reasons…
1. If you like to read about FAMOUS people’s lives, she gets very personal.
2. If you wish to do anything creatively this year, this is a great guide.
3. If you are interested in improving your faith, this book will do it.
4. If you are stuck (creatively speaking) this is definite a must read.
5. If you believe being a writer is somehow a romantic profession, this is the book for you. She tells you exactly how REAL writers work.
GREAT Author Quote:
“I have worked artist-to-artist with potters, photographers, poets, screenwriters, dancers, novelists, actors, directors—and with those who knew only what they dreamed to be or who only dreamed of being somehow more creative.
I have seen blocked painters paint, broken poets speak in tongues, halt and lame and maimed writers racing through final drafts.
I have come to not only believe but to know:
No matter what your age or your life path, whether making art is your career or your hobby or your dream, it is not too late or too egotistical or too selfish or too silly to work on your creativity.
One fifty-year-old student who “always wanted to write” used these tools and emerged as a prize-winning playwright. A judge used these tools to fulfill his lifelong dreams of sculpting.
Not all students become full-time artists as a result of the course. In fact, many full-time artists report that they have become more creatively rounded into full-time people.”
~ Julia Cameron
A SPECIAL BLESSING: This book is available to be given away to the 1st person who requests it by emailing us at email@example.com because we have read it and we want to bless someone.
Please SUPPORT our advertisers whenever you can… they keep the GOOD NEWS coming to you for FREE!